Employee Benefits Management has become highly complex in today’s world – employee communication, the layers of government compliance, sharply rising cost, and now healthcare reform (ACA).
Other challenges include:
- FMLA, HIPAA, HITECH, ADA, SPDs and discrimination testing
- Under staffing and system limitations
- Time consuming functions, such as: COBRA, FSA and billing administration
- Increased liability due to various DOL and IRS compliance requirements
- Undefined administrative processes and inefficiencies
These problems are forcing most employers to take an in-depth look at how they deliver health and welfare benefits to employees – and we’re leading the charge to address it where traditional brokers have failed.
Build for today’s needs
Our strength lies in our Practice Leaders with their deep knowledge and years of experience, best-in-class technology, our operating partners and our broker-consultants. We’ve committed to an approach that assembles the essential resources required to create service models built for today’s needs. Meet our Practice Leaders.
These assets don’t reside in one single place!
Our expertise is the integration, facilitation and management needed to vet and organize these resources to meet your benefits and compensation needs.